2. The Controller of personal data submitted to the Website is BALTIN HOTELS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Poznań 61-730, ul. Młyńska 12, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS No. 0000615155 (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”).
3. To ensure safety of the entrusted personal data, the Data Controller operates according to internal procedures and recommendations which comply with the respective legal instruments on personal data protection, particularly Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
4. The Data Controller exercises due diligence to protect the interest of data subjects, in particular ensuring that personal data is:
a) processed in accordance with the law;
b) collected for specific, lawful purposes and is not subject to further processing which does not serve such purposes;
c) substantially correct and adequate for the purpose for which it is processed;
d) stored in a format allowing for identification of data subjects only as long as it is necessary for achieving the purpose of such processing.
5. Personal data is processed based on a consent given by the Website users as well as in cases where the existing regulations entitle the Data Controller to process such data.
6. The Data Controller processes personal data provided voluntarily by the Website users only for the purpose of providing replies to inquiries sent by the users using the contact form, in the following scope:
a) name and surname
b) e-mail address
c) telephone number
7. Personal data of users of the website http://www.baltin.pl is not sold or shared to any third parties, nor is it subject to profiling, i.e. automated processing for the purpose of assessing and determining personal features or needs of users.
8. The data subject has the right to access the submitted data which is processed by the Data Controller. The user is also entitled to modify such data, demand its transfer to other subject or demand restricting or stopping the processing of their personal data at any time. The user may also, at any given time, revoke the previously given consent for the processing of their data and demand deleting their data from the website.
9. In order to excercise their rights specified in p. 8 above, the Website user should contact the Data Controller via email sent to email@example.com, using the same email address or telephone number as the one submitted to the Website.
10. The Data Controller obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information that was voluntarily provided via the contact form,
b) by collecting cookies
12. The installation of cookies is necessary for the correct performance of services on the Website. Cookies contain information required for correct functioning of the website, especially those requiring authorization. The user can, at any time, change the settings in their web browser so that cookies are either accepted or rejected, or the user is notified before such files are accepted or rejected.
13. The Website uses the following types of cookies
a) session cookies: remain in the browser until it is turned off or until the user logs out from the website of their origin,
b) persistent cookies: remain in the web browser until they are deleted by the user or reach their expiry date which is predefined in their parameters.
14. The Website may contain links to other website which operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the Website. Such websites may have their own privacy polices as well as terms and conditions, which should be read carefully by the user.